Silica S-H Sleeving is silica tubing intended for use in high temperature applications as protection against weld splatter, fire, extreme heat and molten metal.
AVSil® amorphous Silica Sleeving is primarily used as thermal protection of circular items. To improve handling properties during installation, the sleeving has the standard H (Hydrocarbon) finish. Severe abrasion applications will require other external protection measures. Application temperature up to 1,800°F (982°C).
- Protection of Water Cooling Hoses
- Protection of Hydraulic Hoses
- Protection of Electrical Cables
- Insulation of Exhaust Systems
- Special Circular Gasketing
Extensively used in the following Industries:
- Power Generation
- Metal Processing